Tuesday 1 August 2017

Stamping Bella, snail mail squidgy and small haul with video

For the haul ,see video.

For the card I used Stamping Bella Snail mail squidgy and I stamped it with Simon Says Stamp Intense black ink on Schut watercolor paper (I say cold pressed in video, but I think it was the hot pressed one, although not entirely sure  now).
For the coloring I used the Zig like markers I reviewed about a week ago, also with video.
You can use the Dove blender pen, but I used a brush and water.
There's no pink in this line of markers, so for the coloring of the skin I used the brown and some yellow, for nicely tanned or Latina girls...

Some Nuvo shimmer pen (clear gloss glitter) on their dresses.
 Then I put some black and white washi on the cardbase, to fill the gap and I  mounted the panel with foamtape and adhered it to the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment