Thursday 3 August 2017

New Woodware stamps: sorry I'm late, with video

I picked up some new stamps today, three are from Woodware stamps, called: circle flowers, long tall flowers and wiggly stems, the one I'm using today.

I've also pulled the Lawn Fawn gleeful garden set for the snail and sentiment.

I didn't really forget this birthday, but I was waiting for this stamp to come in, as it's for the lady owner of my craftstore's birthday.

I stamped everything on Crafter's Companion Neenah paper with Simon Says Stamp Intense black and colored it all with Spectrum Noir markers.

Diecut the little snail with the matching dies.

Attached the colored panel with taperunner to the cardbase.

Then using a pigment liner I extended the lines from the sentiment to go from side to side.
Wink of  Stella on some of the flowers and the little snail.

If you really wanted to, you could make the snail slide across the card, but I just popped him up with some foamtape, he's clearly heading for those yummy flowers ;-).



No comments:

Post a Comment