Monday 2 April 2018

Have a dino-mite birthday

I made this card for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: three of something, showcasing Dyan Reavely products. And the Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesdays, inking technique.

I only have one Dyan Reavely set, so I used Clearly Besotted's you're dino-mite instead as I liked it more..It's soo cute.
I thought the Dylusions sprays were Dyan Reavely but it doesn't actually say on the bottle. I used white linen as a splatter on top of inkblended backgrounds. For this I used a trio of
Distress inks: cracked pistachio, wilted violet and peacock feathers, then splattered the white linen on top.

To continue on the "three" theme, I used the
Simon Says Stamp tri square die ona  cardpanel and stampe dthe sentiment with Versafine onyx black ink.

I stamped three dinosaurs onto a thinner watercolor paper with Simon Says Stamp intense black and then I used Distress ink spray stains in waterbrushes to color the images.
Mounted the panel with foamtape and tucked the critters inside the windows.


1 comment:

  1. Love your fabulous card! The images are so adorable. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete