Sunday 15 April 2018

AAA Cards Challenge #113: a Perfect Day

This fortnight our theme is : a perfect day, Our sponsor is Precious Remembrance Shop and you can win a stampset if you play along.

So...my perfect day is a pj day, snoozing off with my cats, they seem to go along with it just fine lol, being lazy, napping, bit of cuddling, then maybe chasing a mouse, well them, not me ;-) I would be the one pulling the toy mouse around the house, as long as it moves, they're game ;-)

Ok for my card I used a perfect stamp from Art Impressions: feline set, part of the zoo crew and I stamped the cat with Simon Says Stamp intense black ink onto Crafter's Companion Neenah paper and cut him out, then colored him with my Spectrum Noir markers. My cats have white socks and bellies, but it was too hard to blend from black to white, for me at least.

I masked off an area at the bottom of the card (my bed) and inkblended the sheets with Distress inks Wilted violet and Picked raspberry.
I stamped the sentiment form the same set with Versafine onyx black ink and I added three enamel dots as those bubbles underneath a comic book thought bubble, if you know what I mean.

Mounted the cat with foamtape.



For more information or more examples from our DT, or to play along the AAA Cards Challenge, see this.

4 comments:

  1. I rather thought your idea of a perfect day would be something cat related! Such a super image, all lazy and contented, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chasing a mouse, hmm... Sounds like a great idea, LOL! Maaike, this is a truly nice card for a cat lover ;) - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Maaike - love how it completely sums up your perfect day with your sweet kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card. Love your ink blending. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete