Friday 16 February 2018

Delicate florals

The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, is to use a diecut and to showcase Penny Black products.

For my card I used a die from Simon Says Stamp (small hello) and the Penny Black stampset delicate florals.

I used the direct to stamp method with watercoloring markers. I first did two tones of green, dried the stamp and did the red and orange flowers, or buds.I used watercolor paper and a stamp positioner.
Added some washi tape at the edge of the cardbase, mounted the panel with foam tape and adhered it onto the cardbase.
For the sentiment I added Stick it on the back of black card and diecut it, adhered it on top.
The added some glittery enamel dots as if they were buds.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful CAS design, Maaike! I love the little bit of striping along the side! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete