Sunday 4 February 2018

AAA cards challenge #108 all you need is love


Hello and welcome back, our challenge this fortnight is: all you need is love.

Our sponsor is Uniko stamps and I have used the All occasion sentiments #5 for my "be mine". I stamped it with Versafine onyx black ink. onto a cardpanel, slightly smaller than my cardbase. Let it dry.

Meanwhile I diecut the Simon Says Stamp hearts alive die from red, and two tones of pink glitter paper. And then also from the cardpanel.

I traced the window onto the cardbase, and applied Elizabeth Crafts double sided tape on the spot. I happen to have the 2" wide one and that fits perfectly.
I added taperunner to the cardpanel cardbase. then inlaid all the glitter bits back into the window.
and
adhered in on the
I chose to keep all the hearts red and the pink as a backdrop, but you can , of course, mix and match as you have three sets of these pieces now, you could make three cards.
I didn't ;-)

I didn't add any more gems, rhinestones, enamel dots or alike as I thought the glitter paper is pretty much the performing diva here ;-)

For more information on the AAA cards challenge, or to play along and see what the other DT members made, see this

4 comments:

  1. Loving all that glamorous sparkle Maaike and you’re right the glitter card should be the focus of attention! Looks fabulous all inlaid and super CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Maaike! I just love all that sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh! Gorgeous, sparkly and Clean and Simple too. Great design, Maike. Super CAS Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maike!
    I love you CAS designs and your videos too! This one is no exception. The glitter and sparkle add so much interest to the card. Love the fabulous use of a beautiful die.
    Hugs
    Bharati

    ReplyDelete