Wednesday 17 January 2018

Tickled pink we're friends

The Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is: birds of a feather.
The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is: use a sentiment, showcasing Clearly Besotted products.

Now I have two ideas, and might make another card to enter tomorrow, if I manage :-D. "They" say the weather will be nasty tomorrow (thursday) but I think the worst has passed,it was quite windy outside today and was almost blown into the canal... otherwise I'm staying inside to color haha.

For now I used the Clearly besotted stamp set Fluffy flamingos and I stamped it with Simon Says Stamp intense black ink onto the Crafter's Companion Neenah paper. The cut them out and colored them with my Noir

Spectrum and Illustrator markers.

For the "lake" I swiped Distress inks Mermaid lagoon and Peacock feathers onto the cardbase, masking off the horizon. and then placed them like they're in the water.

There's a ring pattern in the set. but it was too big, or my lake too shallow, but that would reinforce the effect of them in the water.

I stamped the sentiment from the same set with Versafine onyx black ink.
And then added some glittery enamel dots.

For more information or to play along the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this.
For more information or to play along the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.

2 comments:

  1. DARLING design!! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Add a Sentiment” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, so cute! love the design and the touch of glitter, perfect addition! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete