Thursday 11 January 2018

Katzelkraft Escargot de l'espace and les fleur dingues, with haul video

Escargot de l'espace, the snail from outer space, seemed only logical to combine it with les fleur dingues ( crazy flowers) as to  me they could also be alien.

These are unmounted rubber stamps and I don't mount them. the foam in the stamper's friend or Misti have enough give. If you don't have a stamping tool, you can still use them unmounted, just put some craftfoam or a mousepad underneath your paper.

I had started with the "tentacle" flowers in black, was too stark, then I made a mask for the snail and stamped the flowers behind him in grey, still didn't like it.
Then I cut the flowers apart and re stamped them with 2 others from the set in Versafine onyx black ink. I'm going to stick them behind a "hill:. I could have done it in green, but I chose white. It;s a Joy! crafts no end borders (6002/0923) and I cut it from my usual cardbase Canon paper that's a nice and sturdy 140lbs of digital copy paper.
Then I fuzzy cut the snail as I had stamped him on the Crafter's companion Neenah paper and I already had wasted one panel.

Colored the snail with Spectrum Noir markers (BG1-2-3-5). Used waterbased markers for the flowers as I didn't want to alcohol to seep through, of course it's not the right paper to take watercolor markers, but it was OK. I thought the middle plant's flowers looked like eyes with a mohican tuft on the top, so funny. So I put some googly eyes on there.

Mounted the happy birthday panel with foam tape and part of the snail too and his body I mounted with tape runner.


No comments:

Post a Comment