Tuesday 2 January 2018

I couldn't pawssibly love you more

Or like I used on the card: It's simply not pawssible to love you more than I already do.

The January Challenge for Gerda Steiner came with this adorable panda.
So first I thought of funny sentiments, with panda, but all that came to  me were pandamonium and such, then bear, unbearable without you, then I chose paw as is pawssible....
Anyway I added the sentiment in Photoshop, printed the image on the Crafter's Companion Neenah paper and colored it with a mix of markers: Spectrum Noir, Illustrator and Decotime.
Added some "sheen"with a white gelpen and cut the panel smaller, so I could make a matt. mounted it with foamtape onto the cardbase.

For more information on the Gerda Steiner January Challenge, see this.

If you play along once you can buy the image, but once you have played along you will get the next challenge  image for free :-D

4 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable and I love the sentiment! Can't wait to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een leuke kaart heb je met de freebie gemaakt Maaike.
    Zal hem eerdaags ook even uitprinten ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just lookign at the other entries, and realised I forgot the black ears! oh no..I did do the belly black on purpose, although I think that's actually white and the paws white, but I think they're black...because of the coloring of the areas next to each other, if that makes sense...??? no? lol...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't noticed that he didn't have the black ears until I read your comment... I only noticed how cute your bear was and how beautifully colored he was as well. That's the great thing about art... I love that he takes up the card front and I love your wonderful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete