Thursday 18 January 2018

Birds of a feather

The Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is: Birds of a feather.

And as I said in my post from yesterday I had two ideas, and this is the second one.

For this card I used the Simon Says Stamp feathers die and the Simon Says Stamp It's your birthday stampset for the sentiment.

I diecut the feathers out of a panel and stamped the sentiment with Versafine onyx black ink.

then I decided to cut it a little smaller to make a mat.
Then I traced the openings of the feathers so I know where to inkblend.

I used Distress inks: spiced marmalade, worn lipstick, picked raspberry and mermaid lagoon, peacock feathers and cracked pistachio.

Mounted the panel with foamtape and added some glittery enamel dots/sprinkles.


For more information or to play along the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this.

2 comments:

  1. Simple and fabulous at the same time! love your card!Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks awesome, a brilliant feather design!

    ReplyDelete