Tuesday 7 November 2017

Everyday Christmas card series #24,shaker card, with video

For today's card I've pulled out these mini teeny itsy bitsy sequins. They're starshaped and meant for nail art, but you know me, I don't care about that ;-).
And I also thought the shaker card should be a star too, just because of the shape of the sequins.
So I pulled out my Nellie Snellen Multi frames (mfd050) It has cutting dies and piercing dies and I combined both for a frame with a dotted outside detail, so cute.
I then stamped the sentiment from Hero Arts (Get merry) in Versafine onyx black ink and set it aside to dry.

Stamped the snowman from Penny Black (merry Delight) with My Favorite Things Hybrid black licorice ink onto Schut hot pressed and smooth watercolor paper.

Colored the image with Spectrum Noir aquablend pencils and a brush.

Built up the shaker bit with foamtape. I only did one layer as the sequins are so small they have enough room to shake about.
Put the watercolored snowman on top to close the shaker and added a bit more red tape to adhere it to the cardbase.

I may or may not have overfilled the shaker window, I ike them full, but my snowman is drwoning a bit, I find it more fun when there's lots to shake about ;-)...

No comments:

Post a Comment