Sunday 29 October 2017

Peace on Earth

I'm entering this card into the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: monochrome,
the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: anything goes, showcasing W+9 and the Less is More Challenge: stamp layering.

I don't have any W+9 products, so sorry about that.
I used the Hero arts  color layering deer and the Hero Arts classic Christmas borders for the sentiment.

To stay with in the monochrome theme I used Bristol smooth card as my panel as it's slightly creme-ish.
For the deer I used Memento dewdrops: toffee crunch. rich cocoa and espresso truffle, in that order.
Also I used Espresso Truffle on the sentiment.
Adhered the panel to a card base.

10 comments:

  1. Wat super mooi die kleuren en wat een mooie stempelset! Fijn weekend verder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it really worked for the LIM challenge - super make

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful card Maaike, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great one layer card! Your deer is perfectly stamped and I love the layout of this card, the sentiment and image look so balanced stamped in opposite corners. Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This gorgeous image is beautifully lined up, Maaike! It has been on my wish list for a while now :)I love the depth that you have created with the layers of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous CAS card ! Your one layer card really brings peace and calm ! I love this stamp set ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More !

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely serene card, Maiike - it reminds me of my Dad - he loved all the wildlife in the woods! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love deers and stags on Christmas cards and this is a lovely example. Simple, stylish and gender neutral too.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A classic take on the challenge and the layered deer stamp is definitely a winner for this week. A beautiful CAS card and just perfect for winter time. Thanks for joining us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete