Monday 23 October 2017

It's a dog's life

That's the challenge theme over at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, it's about to run out, so I better get a move on ;-)

I've used my dog stamps from Katzelkraft (les Chiens) and the Merry Christmas stamp from Simon Says Stamp. I stamped them both with Versafine onyx black ink and used  Spectrum Noir aquablend pencils to color him in.
To add the fairy lights, I first drew them in pencil, then traced them with a black Sharpie.
I wanted the dog to have been mischievous and naughty, he has been playing with the decorations.
Mounted the panel onto a cardbase with taperunner.

For more information or to play along the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this

2 comments:

  1. Wat een leuke kaart, de hond met de kerstlichtjes is super schattig. Bedankt voor het meedoen met Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete