Tuesday 17 October 2017

Everyday Christmas card series #21, with video

Today I'm using a digi stamp from Digistamp Boutique. It's an UK based company and I paid through Paypal.
I'm using one of the images from cute penguin set and one of the sentiments.
I sized it in Photoshop with three others to fill one sheet of Crafter's Companion Neenah paper and printed it with  my inkjet printer. One of my cartridges is a pigment ink, there's two black ones, not sure which is used when, but it seems to work with my Spectrum Noir markers.

I cut the image to size, then decided to make it into a Polaroid style and then I decided to chop off the sentiment and place it underneath the image instead....

Colored the penguins with Spectrum Noir lol.
markers, added lashes to the penguin on the right, so it's now a couple. I used blue and green on the scarf for the boy penguin, but you could use girlie colors on the scarf and add lashes to the left penguin too, so versatile

Mounted the panels with foamtape and used my triangle ruler to make sure it's all lined up straight.

Nuvo shimmer pen on their beaks, why not?


1 comment: