Saturday 16 September 2017

Must love snowflakes

That's one of the sentiments in a Cas-ual Fridays Stampsets I used.
The Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is: it's written in the stars, add a star.
The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is: Clean and simple showcasing CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.

The one's I used are : Must love snowflakes for the snowflakes and for the sentiment I've used Lovely snowflakes. They're a bit older, but any  you have will do, there's many across the industry. These are also the only ones I have .

For the little star I used the Simon Says Stamp birthday Balloons.

Obviously I took Shari's card and cased it pretty much :-D But I used stuff I had not the newest damask stampset, sorry.

I started with a grey-ish cardstock and cut it to size, then I stamped all the snowflakes in Memento London Fog and gray flannel and Lawn Fawn Yeti white. The blue is Memento Nautical blue.

I stamped the sentiment with Versamark ink wishlist though ;-)....

and used Wow embossing powder  Pacific wave. I REALLY love that SSS steel blue, but again I don't have it yet..it's on my

Adhered the gray panel with taperunner to a cardbase and then added some silver rhinestones for a bit of shimmer.


I hope Shari won't be offended by  my version, I really loved hers and wanted to show that and celebrate her genius color combos.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this.
For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Maaike :-) the snowflakes and stars are so pretty and I love the cool colours and CAS design, absolutely fabulous! :-)

    thanks for using CAS-ual Friday stamps too! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday and Wednesday Challenges
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful! I love how the snowflakes cascade down one side and I love the pretty color combination. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete