Tuesday 8 August 2017

Rainbow thanks

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, is celebrating their 7th anniversary, 7th! I feel we just did the 6th, but hey, time flies when you craft lol....

They want us to showcase their own Simon Says Stamp brand and I used the thanks on a line.


I used this to say thank you to SSS for their wonderful webshop and blog and challenges and Youtubes...so thank you!

I put Stick it behind some black card and diecut it.
Then I made a rainbow with Talens Ecoline ( a fluid watercolor that SSS now carries), for this I used the classic Schut watercolor paper, too rough for stamping, but super for this kind of thing.

I attached the diecut and them mounted the watercolor paper with foam tape.
As my wc panels are always narrower I used washi tape on the side. I thought B&W would be a nice contrast to the rainbow.
Then I mounted the panel on top and added a few (homemade) enamel dots with (homemade) gluedots.

For more information on the SImon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, or toplay along, see this

2 comments:

  1. Perfect! After seeing you use these Ecoline watercolors so much, I have to check them out. Thanks for the enabling, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card Maaike...love the rainbow across the bottom with the gorgeous black sentiment die cut...thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete