Friday 16 June 2017

Camp create day 4: sensational sliders

 Sliders and Maaike, they don't mix very well ;-)
But I used the magical dragons from My Favorite Things as if the dragon is flying (sliding) atop a city he set on fire.

I started by making the nightsky/fire panel with talens Ecoline and Distress refills, kinda what was on my palette. I sued cheap watercolor paper for this.

Then I stamped the dragon on Crafter's Companion Neenah paper wit the Hybrid licorice black ink and colored him with Spectrum Noir and Spectrum Illustrator markers.

The city scape is from Memory box, Ihope that's OK. I diecut it it from black cardstock and use d aglue pen to adhere it to the watercolored panel.
I mouned the panel with foamtape (one layer) and used two layers inside the sliderbit, so the dragon is raised a
bit more

The sentiment is from the same set and I stamped it on a strip of the same black card as the city, kind of tying in the top and bottom. I used super fine silver powder from Papermania and then taperunner to adhere it to the card.

For more information on the Camp Creat event, see this

No comments:

Post a Comment