Sunday 14 May 2017

we need to catch up, with video

The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is: going dotty, showcasing Stamping Bella products.

For my card I used the Stamping Bella chatty squidgy on Crafter's Companion Neenah paper with SSS intense black ink and then colored the image with my Spectrum Illustrator markers.
I gave the girl a dotted dress and oversized glasses. I made those with a Paper Smooches die (glasses) and cut it out pink mirrored card with Stick it on the back.
For the coloring I took inspiration from the patterned paper that I used. it was in a SSS cardstock but I don;t know which one.
I diecut the stamped image with a stitched detail and  mounted the panel with foamtape on the card.

I think the oversized glasses are so funny, like she stole them from her mother, like all girls do ;-)

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.

2 comments:

  1. Great card! Love those glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute image - great design.
    Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn

    ReplyDelete