Thursday 16 March 2017

bit o'green

The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday is: bit O'green in honour of St. Patrick's day. Showcasing Taylored Expression products, but I have none.
In the Netherlands we don't celebrate St. Patrick's day, maybe Irish immigrants ,might ,but it's non existent, so I have no products for the occasion either.

Lucky for me the folk at SSS are always lenient ;-).

So for the card I used Art Impressions (4680 my feet) and for the sentiment  I used Riley & company (rwd524)
I stamped the lot with SSS intense black ink on watercolor paper. the extra feet on a separate piece. Die cut it with the coordinating die in the set.

the stamp is Halloween themed and there's a little pumpkin bucket next to the monster, I taped it off before stamping. I just wanted the monster, as monsters can be green and I thought he paired perfectly with the sentiment.

I used Talens Ecoline to watercolor the image. There's a wobbler included in the set, but I made my own again by coiling some wire, the wobbler is really big and heavy, not good for postage ;-)

I mounted the feet onto the panel and the panel with foam tape.
I used polka dotted green washi tape on both sides to fill in the card base and add more green.
then mounted the panel on the card base.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this





1 comment:

  1. This instantly made me smile, brilliant image and that sentiment is awesome !
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge X

    ReplyDelete