Thursday 17 November 2016

A Yeti window card with Spectrum Noir coloring, with video

The Simon Says Stamp Wedsnesday Challenge, is Christmas Critters with Stampendous products.

I don't have many Stampendous products, but I think I incorporated the Encouraging words well into a Christmas card.

I started by diecutting three stars from a panel of Neenah Solar white  and placed the word stamps in the openings, picked them up with the Misti and stamped them with Memento Tuxedo black ink.

For the Yeti I traced the opening as he's bigger  than the window, only slightly but I  wanted him placed properly. I also stamped all this in Memento ink and on Neenah solar white panel,
then Stamped the "wishing you" also from the Stampendous set and Merry Christmas is from the Simon Says Stamp set Presents and ornament.
In hindsight I should have placed the stars a little higher as the Merry Christmas only just fitted, but just is good enough haha.

I colored the Yeti with Spectrum Noir  markers and filled the stars with the lightest blue marker, just to  make them pop and give them that wintery frosty feeling.
I cut a little slope from white glitter paper and mounted it with foamtap so the Yeti could stand on it, or behind it.

Mounted the panel with the windows also with foamtape and placed it onto the colored panel.


Used tape runner to adhere this to a cardbase.


For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this

2 comments:

  1. hello! sweet card, luv the star die cuts and the design! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Maaike! Super cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete