Saturday 22 October 2016

Stag shaker card

I used the colours from the CAS Colours and Sketches Challenge and the recipe from the Less is More Challenge: acetate or vellum.

I started by die cutting the stag from 140lbs cardstock and then I stamped the sentiment from Cuddly Buddly with Versafine and heat set it.
I then cut acetate and a piece of craftfoam and patterned paper to fit the shaker card panel. The patterned paper has some green and red  Christmas decoration on it  so I thought it would fit.

For the red and green I used star sequins/confetti and seedbeads to fill the shaker card.
for the metallic copper I splatter Distress spray stain antique bronze over the front, for some nice shimmer.




For more information on the CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge, see this
For more information on the Less is More Challenge, see this

7 comments:

  1. This is super, Maaike! What a fab die. It looks great as a shaker! The bronze splatters really complement the colour of the sequins and seed beads. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een supergaaf kaartje Maaike. Knap bedacht. Groetjes, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! Love the shaker and copper splatters! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gaaf om van het hert een schudgedeelte te maken!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a super job keeping your shaker card clean and simple in style! Thanks for making CC&S part of your crafting fun!
    CC&S is having a design team call - have you considered applying? Just thought I'd ask... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute, cute card! I love a shaker card but rarely make them. I love how you've managed to keep this one perfectly CAS!

    ReplyDelete