Wednesday 29 June 2016

It's a kind of magic! with video

Do you know that song?
I made this magic card, I don't know if they have a proper name, I call it magic.

I think any kid would be so enthralled by this, I know I was when I saw them first. Apparently I'm also 3 years late to the party, but hey still fabulous.

The Wednesday Challenge over at Simon Says Stamp is anything goes with Art Impressions.

It so happened I used an Art Impression stamp called Wildly cute and I Stamped with Memento black in onto Copic X-press blending card. Colored it with Spectrum Noir markers.

I also made two videos for it, a coloring one and an assembly one.
It's a bit hard to explain it in words, so if you're
interested, please check out the videos.

I like my cards CAS and this is the ultimate CAS card I think, all white, you can change that with a color or patterned paper ofcourse.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this










Video for the assemble of the card:

Video for the coloring of the image: 





1 comment:

  1. AWESOME! Love your magical card! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Well done!

    ReplyDelete