Sunday 15 May 2016

Inlaid diecuts Hello baby card with video


The theme over at AAA cards challenge is: inlaid diecuts.

So for my card I used Lawn Fawn dies from Finley ABC.
Measured the middle and as there's only one L I passed first Hel and then lo through the diecutting machine.

I colored the negatives ( you could use colored card, but I don't have all the colors of the rainbow), so I used my Spectrum Noir markers and gave the letter a happy and cheery look.
If the couple are lesbians, even better ;-) as the rainbow is their colors, lol, but I was more going for the happy colors and incase you don't know the gender yet.

The baby stamp is from Simon Says Stamp Happy 3x4 and I stamped it in Versafine black onyx.
I put a lot of adhesive on the cardbase and panel and adhered the diecut panel, then piecex the letters back in and finished it all with some home made enamel dots I adhered with (homemade) gluedots.



I do have Hello word dies (one or two or three, but I wanted a more crisp look).

For more information on the AAA cards Challenge, see this


3 comments:

  1. So pretty with that rainbow of colours - clever that you actually coloured them rather than using coloured cardstock. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous rainbow of colours! I always forget you can colour cardstock rather than using coloured cardstock! Thanks for playing along at the AAA Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. less waste and the same thickness of card, makes sense to me ;-) thank ladies your comments always make my day!

    ReplyDelete