Thursday 7 April 2016

Painted happy birthday

My third and final entry to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
This week is their 7th anniversary and so their theme is Happy birthday and to showcase SSS products.

For my card I used the SSS single roses die and the painted happy birthday die.

I used us the last bits of my watercolored panel I also used for card one and two.
In all fairness the yellow and green rose I had left over from another card.

I diecut the happy birthday from black cardstock and inlaid it with red glitter.
I attached the roses with multi medium matte and mounted the black panel onto a white cardbase, just so it's easier to write inside.

I thought the black would make the colors pop and look very modern and striking and I think it does ;-)

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this

2 comments:

  1. WOW, these colors really pop against the black - very festive, Maaike! Thanks for playing along with us again at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the colorful design!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete