Sunday 17 April 2016

Happy Birthday by Simon Says Stamp

The Monday Challenge ove at Simon Says Stamp is: April shower bring May flowers.

For my card I used the sentiment from Simon Says Stamp (birthday balloons)
and the wide gold foild striped background is from the Simon Says Stamp May 2015 card kit (I think My Mind's eye).
Red glitter strip to pick up on the flowers.
These flowers stamp and dies were from Action.I colored them with Spectrum Noir markers.
mounted them in different heights with foamtape.
I like black sentiments, I usually go for black, but maybe this needed to be gold...hmmm...maybe ;-) So I heat embossed it with gold from Papermania.

I added a few homemade enamel dots I made with WOW! melt it powder, I'm so addicted to them, they're fabulous, I used melt it powder and Apple red to create them.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge, see this



2 comments:

  1. Very nice and elegant card. I love the coloring of flowers. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Marzena

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very elegant and beautiful card!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete