Thursday 7 January 2016

Sparkle and Shine Challenge 21

Sparkle and Shine Challenge 21


For my card I used a new stamp, I got it yesterday and is from Marianne design (Eline's brush) and I inked it up with Distress inks (peacock feathers and tumbled glass), spritzed it with Perfect Pearls mist and then stamped it to get a shimmery watercolor like background. I took the colors from the balloons, there's also a purple one and a lilac one, so I watercolored another piece of watercolor paper and then diecut the sentiment (hurray).
I mounted the watercolored panel with foamtape and the sentiment with double sided adhesive.
I used some silver twine to represent the strings on the balloons.
The sequins I adhered with Aleene's fast grab tacky glue. and i just scattered them around and tucked them under the panel as well.

For more information on the Sparkle and Shine Challenge 21, see this

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Maaike! What a super cute card. I just wanted to let you know about our Anything Goes challenges at Word Art Wednesday. Our sponsor this week is Simon Says Stamp $25. I hope you will stop by to play along with us!
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth, Owner
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at Sparkle and Shine!

    ReplyDelete