Thursday 19 November 2015

Lawnscaping Challenge #118: in with the old


Lawnscaping Challenge #118: in with the old

I think this Lawn Fawn Hedgehugs stampset was the first Lawn Fawn stamp I ever got and also last used with Valentine cards I believe.

I made a video for this card too.
I've used a lot of masking to layer up the leafs, used a Memory box stencil for the birch trees.

And Distress inks for the sky and lawn (shabby shutters, tumbles glass and broken china) I applied them with a dry brush, easier blending if you only want a tiny amount in my opinion.
Also made extra leafs and mounted them around the circle opnening, which is already raised, so the leafs give even more dimension.
the sentiment is from Create a smile (time to give thanks).
Coloring is Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.
the dry brush(es) I use are from the hardwarestore, and I have one for each color family.

For more information on the Lawnscaping Challenge #118: in with the old, see this






No comments:

Post a Comment