Wednesday, October 28, 2015

thanks so mush

I'd like to enter this card into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: anything goes and Lawn Fawn
and the Work It! Wednesdays October, also from Simon Says Stamp: thank you card.

I've used the Turkey day set from Lawn Fawn, not the sentiment as I've yet to see a happy turkey on thanksgiving day and that's how it sounds to me, although that's probably not how it was meant...anyway..
I used the thanks from Simon Says Stamp set friends and the so mush from the gleeful garden set from Lawn Fawn as well as the mushroom.
I stamped the card with Versamark and heat embossed the sentiment and turkeys in gold.
I colored the mushroom with Spectrum Noir markers and used the matching die to cut it out, then popped it on foamsquares.

I've used brown kraftcardstock, with is darkbrown on one side and kraft color on the inside. I like the borwn and gold as a wink to fall.






1 comment:

  1. That mushroom really pops against the brown background Maaike! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete