Sunday 18 October 2015

Sparkle and Shine Challenge #16

Sparkle and Shine Challenge #16

I made this card into a shaker, a very cas shaker, I like cas cards, so I apologize if it's too empty for you ;-)
I actually started with glitter paper and Lawn Fawn monster mash, but that card looked much better in my head than on paper, you can have a laugh if you scroll down ;-) I didn't even finish it with sequins or any other embellishments, it was a failure!

The Thanks is from the Simon Says Stampset Friends 3x4.
in the smallest windows I've put seedbeads as even my smallest sequins, wouldn't have had room to shake.
I tried to use the colors and placements of the pumpkins, and as I don't have a pumpkin die or stamp I used  one that could be a very stylized pumpkin ;-) It's fun where I live in my head, I promise..lol...

I thought about coloring the sentiment in with markers or placing sequins as if they'd escaped the shakers, but I really like how the focus is on the shakers now and on their content, there's method to my madness, see?

hope you like it

for more information on the Sparkle and Shine Challenge #16, see this






2 comments:

  1. Great cards, Maaike! Love the use of sequins on the hexagon card! Thank you for joining us at Sparkle & Shine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much fun!! Love the cas design of the shaker card!! Just lovely!!

    ReplyDelete