Sunday 11 October 2015

Less is More challenge #245: autumn

Less is More challenge #245: autumn.

for me autumn is about mushrooms and Thanksgiving, Halloween,. Altough we don;t celebrate the latter two the Netherlands, I thought I could combine my mushroom stamp with a thank you.

the image is from Ranger Dylusions (mushroom madness), the thanks is from the Simon Syas stamp set Friends, and the so mush is a partial stamped sentiment from Lawn Fawn's gleeful garden.

All stamped with Memento black ink and coloured with coloured pencils.
the white spots are white enamel accents from Ranger.
I found colouring with my pencils on this paper quite hard and with my glasses on it looked fine, but when I go into photoediting software and zoom in, not so much anymore, had the same with my nails, thinking they look nice until you take a picture....I need a magnifying lense stat!

anyway hope you still like it,..

for more information on the Less is More challenge #245: autumn, see this




5 comments:

  1. What a fab mushroom stamp and I love the bright fun colours you chose to tie in with your sentiment. Great one layer card Maaike.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just gorgeous! Love the fun image, fabulous colours and a superb CAS perfect and one layer perfect card Maaike.
    thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it looks great to me Maaike!
    Great images, there's something really attractive about mushrooms!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a fun image and cute sentiment! Fabulous coloring, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm catching up on my commenting after my hols, sorry to be so late!
    Maaike what a fun fungi design, super card
    Thank you for joining us
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete