Sunday 11 October 2015

Addicted to CAS Challenge #74: sparkle



 Addicted to CAS Challenge #74: sparkle.
I've used a Dutchdoobadoo stencil to apply translucent embossing paste from Wendy Vecchi.
Before applying the paste I mixed in some iridescerent glitter and a tiny bit of blue glitter.

For my first card I applied tumbled glass Distress ink before the medium, then, because I hade some paste left over I used that on my second card, and I liked  it so  much more, I made that my entry to the challenge, one layer as well. the other I matted.

the sentiment is from Hero Arts classic Christmas borders, I heat embossed it in silver and whilst the embossing was still "wet"i sprinkled the same iridescerent glitter on, some stuck, most of it is on me ;-)
the other blue sentiment is a toatally teal glitter embossing powder from WOW!


For  more information on the Addicted to CAS Challenge, see this



2 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards Maaike! Love the embossing paste with the glitter mixed in ... beautiful. Thanks for playing along at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Both cards are great, love the sparkle and just the right touch of blue to highlight the snowflakes. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete