Saturday 8 August 2015

Less is More Challenge #236: one layer and the eyes have it!

Less is More Challenge  #236: one layer and the eyes have it!

Stamp from Art Impressions Feline set.
Stamped with Memento black ink and coloured with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers on Neenah solar crest  ultra smooth cardstock.

The bubble I drew myself and shaded it a little, but it's all a one layer card.

I've tried to make one like my kitties, but failed miserably ;-) black is hard...

Fpr more information on the Less is More Challenge  #236, see this








6 comments:

  1. Fab card, and sums up my two kitties completely! Such an easy life.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one Maaike!
    What a terrific image in a fab card.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such the perfect saying! If he were black and white he would be my cat Mojo! ~ I like how you did the word bubble too ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super duper fun and clever Maaike!
    Great take on the challenge and what a brilliant sentiment
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever speech bubble Maarit, love your kitty, he's gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us this week
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete