Monday, July 27, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, No ordinary paper

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, No ordinary paper

I've used some of my handmade shavinffoam cards, kraft paper, vellu, tissue and metallic card as well as some selfadhesive glitter funfoam.


I've die cut balloons with the Paper Smooches die balloons, I've used the same throughout as I thought the difference in texture and pattern would be busy enough.

for the background I sued a piece of watercolor paper I've sponged and distressed with Distress inks to mimic the sky.
the sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp Birthday Balloons.
I've also used purple tissue paper to color some watercolor paper.

See how I made the shavingfoam cards, here




For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this tissue paper technique of transferring color. I'm going to try this. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've used the shaving foam technique to create the papers, it's so creative and they balloons look amazing against your background! Thank you so much for sharing your project and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog... :)

    ReplyDelete