Friday 26 June 2015

Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesdays Challenge: refreshment

Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesdays Challenge: something that shows refreshment.

I chose to use the Lili of the Valley stamp called blowing bubbles, but I masked off the bubbles so I could draw in some droplets as if the cute little elephant is showering itself.

You know like they do for real when they're in need of cooling down or refreshment.

Colored the lot with Distress inks and I used Alleene's paper glaze for the droplets. (it's like glossy accents).

No sentiment as, frankly, I didn't want to detract from the coloring and now it's good for more occasions ;-)

For more information on this months Work it Wednesday, see this






I was one of the lucky winners to this challenge...thank you Simon Says Stamp as always fabulous challenges and prizes

1 comment: