Thursday, June 18, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #191


Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #191.

I messed up the first one, then I ripped the tail of this kitty trying to remove the stamp from it's piece of acetate...sigh...mounted it back together and it's fine, but sometimes I feel the creative muses are against me.
Last night I ruined the first panel by chopping off a corner...urgh indeed.

This kitty and sentiment are from Simon Says Stamp (happy meow day) and the sentiment is from the birthday balloons stamp set. 
Coloured them with Copics (lilacs) and Spectrum Noir alcohol markers on Neenah calssic crest card. The patterned paper is a bit random, I chose it to go with the other panel colourswise and the circles look like balloons or confetti to me. Probaly should have changed the gift colour, ah well Lilac and purples are my favourite.
The kitty is also random, my cats are black, not the easiest to colour ,but fun in Photoshop ;-)

 Stupid, stupid, stupid...the grey kitty didn't turn out very nice as well, so prob would have binned it anyway but now i had no choice...

For more information on the Freshly made sketches challenge, see this

4 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable, just adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute as can be! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! Love that cat! Great colouring! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card turned out great! The kitty is so sweet! Sorry to hear you had troubles getting it together; I do that a lot! But it turned out awesome! Love how you colored the kitty! :)

    ReplyDelete