Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Foiling diecuts, the easy way!

I have developed a special thick cardstock that will help you foil diecuts beautifully and smoothly.

I sell them here for a good cause, the proceedings go towards the people who make them for me, they learn a trade and or get some sort of rehabilitation and confidence by being taught a trade.
So a very good cause.

I can only accept Paypal and have a limited quantity at the moment 20 sheets, but I will get more if there's demand.
Per sheet of A4 size cardstock (250grams is I believe 120lbs of appr 8"x11"). they're only 1euro each excluding shipping.

See my second video on how I made this card.




I've used :
snowflakes diecuts LR1025 and LR1023 from Marianne designs creatables.
Wow! fabfoil
Icraft decofoil, for SSS,  for Scrobby
Foiling paper

I have no affiliates for either Simon Says Stamp or Scrobby, but as a happy customer I'm more than pleased to send you over to them ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment