Saturday, May 23, 2015

Addicted to CAS Challenge #64: code word animal

Addicted to CAS Challenge #64: code word animal.
My favourite animals are felines, all sorts of cats, big and small...two of which rule my house ;-)...
So ofcourse I used a cat stamp, from Lili of the Valley.
Coloured with Peerles watercolours and the sentiment is from Sizzix.

raised the cat panel off the cardstock, because I messed up the stamping..twice!
But I think I saved it and it's still CAS I hope.

Fore more inforamtion on the Addicted to Cas Challenge, see this







2 comments:

  1. A lovely card. The image is so cute and you colour it beautifully. Nice design too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how adorable is that! I love the layout and you colored the image beautifully. So glad you joined us at Addicted to CAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete