Saturday, February 21, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge: add a little texture

 The challenge is to add texture and showcasing Simon Says Stamp exclusive products.

I don't have any Simon Says stamp exclusive items. So i tried to mimic one of  their wafer thin dies 

sssd111408 cods hands warm heart 

I used stackable circle dies and made a stencil with a piece of acetate.
I made a sprayed background using shimmer mists and then applied Wendy Vecchi translucent embossing paste through my bubble stencil.
I stamped and colored the crab from Rangers clearly under the sea stamp set with Peerless watercolors on Ranger watercolor cardstock. Mounted it raised with 3m foam tape.
Added a few rhinestones as dimensional bubbles.





for more info on the Wednesday challenge see this

2 comments:

  1. Such a great, fun card

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete