Monday 9 February 2015

Simon says stamp Monday challenge: red and pink

For this week's Monday challenge (red and pink) I've made a shaker card.
Red card stock with Technique Tuesday stamp series "say it" Love.
Die cut is from Amy Design classic Christmas collection ADD 10018 Star filled Heart.
Just because it says Christmas, doesn't mean it's only for Christmas ....
I've die cut red and pink card stock to make more stars.
Used Sharpie white marker for the dash lines and Staz-on black ink for the sentiment.








To learn more about this week's challenge see this

1 comment:

  1. What a charming card you've created! I love the bold shade of red you chose and I'm super impressed with how crisp and sharp the sentiment is! I love how it looks and I thought the faux stitching with the Sharpie was genius! I also really like the cute stars you used in your shaker portion. You did a great job on this and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete