Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Raised and camouflaged sentiment

I saw this technique on Youtube for Papertrey ink by Laura Bassen. I liked it a lot and made a few versions myself.
the hearts were a bit of an after thought, as they are covering up a boo boo, although i masked off the upper bit when splattering the lilac bottom some got on there anyway :-(
I didn't want to scrap everything i had done so far, but to me it's a little too busy now...

















previous ones:
This is the one most resembling the card Laura Bassen made, I always try to make the cards I like with stuff  I have, loved her font, but don't have it ;-)
These green ones were a bit more difficult to make, well a lot more difficult as they took some pretty precise die cutting  as I used the one greeting in the other card and they had to match up with the background...not easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment